Website Terms & Conditions
This website is operated by Aspire Financial Solutions ABN 43 169 980 554.. We are Corporate Authorised Reepresentatives of Meritum Financial Group Pty Limited an Australian Financial Services Licensee. These are the terms and conditions for use of this site and access to the information contained on this site.
1. We and our authorising licensee and other members of the National Australia group of companies:
(a) do not give any warranty or make any representation as to the accuracy, reliability, completeness or security of the information contained on this site and as to changes in circumstances after the date of publication that may impact on the accuracy of the information;
(b) may change and update the information from time to time;
(c) make no representation in relation to, and are not responsible in any way, for the content of any other site you access via this site; and
(d) own the copyright in the information on this site.
2. Users must not use or reproduce any of the trademarks that appear on this site.
3. Users of this site must not:
(a) do anything to alter or modify the information on this site;
(b) use the material on this site for any purpose other than as a source of information for personal use unless authorised to the contrary;
(c) distribute, copy or otherwise reproduce in any way any of the material available from this site unless it is expressly authorised;
(d) post any material which is defamatory, in breach of copyright, in breach of the Trade Practices Act or otherwise in any way unlawful or inappropriate.
4. Users can print a hard copy of material on this site for their personal use only other than material where this is prohibited by a notice to that effect on this site.
5. The information contained on this site is made available to residents of Australia and its territories and is not intended to be a recommendation, offer or invitation to take up securities or other investments.
6. We, our authorising licensee and other members of the National Australia group of companies are not liable in any way to any person for any loss, damage, cost or expense incurred as a result of the material contained on this site or from unauthorised access to, or any misuse of this site including, without limitation, any negligence by us.
7. All references on this site to “$” or “dollars” are references to Australian currency unless otherwise stated.
8. Users of this site agree to indemnify us and other members of the National Australia group of companies from all liability, cost and expense, (including legal fees) arising directly or indirectly from the use or distribution by any person of material placed on the site by the user or from the alteration, modification of or addition to material on the site by the user.
9. We, our authorising licensee and other members of the National Australia group of companies do not endorse and are not responsible for information, feedback, questions or comments placed on this site by third parties. We can reproduce, use, disclose and distribute the information to others in our absolute discretion.
10. Links to other sites are provided for your convenience only. Any such links do not constitute or imply endorsement or recommendations of any other company, product or service or any affiliation between us and other organisation (unless otherwise expressly stated).
11. You consent to us monitoring your use of this site.
Website Content Disclaimer
The materials displayed on this site including without limitation all information, text, materials, graphics, software, advertisements, names, logos and trademarks (if any) on this site (Content) are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws unless expressly indicated otherwise. You must not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, frame, upload to a third party, post, transmit or distribute this content in any way except as expressly authorised in writing by us or Meritum Financial Group Pty Ltd. You must not use this site or the information on this site in any manner or for any purpose which is unlawful or in any manner which violates any of our right or the rights of Meritum Financial Group Pty Ltd.
Advertising and Links to Other Websites
This site contains links to third party sites. These linked websites are not under our control of the control of Meritum Financial Group Pty Ltd (“Meritum”) and neither we nor Meritum is not responsible for the content of any linked website or any hyperlink contained in a linked website. Meritum provides these hyperlinks to you as convenience only and the inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement of the linked website by us or Meritum. A link made to any such website is entirely at your own risk.
The information on this website is provided for Australian residents only, and where indicated, may be limited to specific states and territories of Australia. The law applicable to NSW will apply to this website unless other states or territories are expressly provided.
Related business or referral partners
Aspire Financial Solutions is a Corporate Authorised Representative to provide financial advice services only under Meritum Financial Group Pty Ltd ABN 43 169 980 554, AFSL No. 462690. All other services provided by Aspire and their related entities are not the responsibility of, nor endorsed by Meritum and this includes related services provided by referral partners or associated professionals.
General Advice Warning
The information provided on this webpage is intended to provide general information only and the information has been prepared without taking into account any particular person’s objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on such information, you should consider the appropriateness of the information having regard to your personal objectives, financial situation or needs.
Follow Us on Social Media
Australians living their dream life dream more about the future than others. Four in five (82%) often or always dream about their future compared to just 61% of those who say they are not living the dream.*
*FPA Live the Dream 2017 National Research Report